PPHS ONLINE AUCTION BIDDING FROM OCTOBER 24TH 10AM ENDING OCTOBER 28TH AT 7PM
You can view items without creating an account, but can only bid on items with an account.
To Create an auction account:
1. go to pikespeakhsmuseum.org website
2. click on auction box (on the first /home page)
3. on the auction site – click on “Login” (upper right)
4. on the Login page to the right of the “Login” – click on “create an account now” (very small print)
5. enter first name, last name, email address, confirm email address, enter password (at least 6 characters and upper/lower case sensitive)
7. click on create
All Bidding Activity:
To be notified of all bidding activity on an item, add the item to your Watchlist by clicking the heart on the item so it turns pink. You can view the items which are in your Watchlist by clicking the heart button on the auction bar (next to the Search box).
Please email site below or call Kathy as to the time you will drop off your donations at the Museum on MONDAY OCTOBER 19TH.
(Please note this change from earlier information that the drop-off would be from 10am-4pm.)
For any questions or issues, or to donate items contact Kathy Perry at either: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 719 748-1347.